10 Tips to Get Your Girlfriend to Watch Football
I didn’t always love football. No, that’s not true. I’ve always loved the energy that surrounds football and football season, but I didn’t always have love for the actual game. The reason? I didn’t understand it, and no one was patient enough to teach me. Finally, I met my husband, and he did it right. I’m now dragging him out of the house to watch football. Let’s get your girl to the Red Zone with these 10 tips to get your girlfriend to watch football.
1) Let her know you actually want her to watch it with you. This is the most basic, but most important tip.
2) Be patient with her. If she repeatedly asks you questions about certain plays, or what some specific jargon means, explain it to her. It only takes a minute (not a football game kind of minute), and she’s one step closer to understanding the game.
3) Even if it’s just for a moment, pay attention to her during the game. Okay, during commercials. Okay, during commercials if said commercials aren’t during the Super Bowl.
4) Include her when you’re giving your buds a high five, but only give it 50% of your strength. Everyone likes a high five. Some of us just prefer one without the macho whelps and blisters.
5) Get her a sexy jersey to wear for your favorite sports team. You’ll definitely want her around when she’s wearing it.
6) If she wants to wear a pink jersey, let her. เว็บคาสิโน ufabet
7) This is something I’ve discovered, and maybe it’s sneaky, but you guys are always twisting or squeezing something during sports. (Hopefully not you-know-what – you aren’t five years old.) Instead of gripping on to the remote for dear life, put your hand on her shoulder or her leg. She might as well get a free massage while she can, whether you know you’re doing it or not.
8) Have you heard of NFL Survivor? It’s the NFL game with the simplest concept and a ridiculous amount of cash to be won. Ready? At the beginning of the season, pick one team to win each week. You must put in your decision for the week by Thursday. You can never pick that team again. Once you’ve chosen a team that loses, you’re out. If you let her get in on this, not only will she be rooting for teams she never would’ve before, so will you.
9) If she can’t keep her eyes off Jordan Cameron or JJ Watt, don’t hold it against her. You’ve got smokin’ cheerleaders to look at, and doesn’t she deserve a little eye candy too?
10) If all else fails, and she’s really just a bummer to have around during football games, don’t force her to be there. Give her some cash and tell her to go shopping. You’ve got a game to watch.